At Cedar Park United, we are keen to make connections between the Gospel (the message of Jesus) and today’s world. It’s part of our identity to be an “open”, questioning, seeking, growing community of faith, that takes the Bible seriously (but not literally, in case you were wondering!), and treats everyone’s spiritual questions with deep respect. We tend to be more interested in exploring possibilities than in finding answers, and this is reflected in the types of programmes we offer to all ages.
Young people receive inspiration for their journey of faith through
- our KidZone ministry on Sunday mornings,
- our neXt programme of faith development for youth
- other family activities where we share our values in action.
Adults and seniors have numerous opportunities to explore faith in action through
- Christian study series
- our Social Justice Ministries,
- our minister’s blog, “Beyond Wood and Stone”
- our Women’s Group and
- Man-to-Man, our men’s group.